Hello beautiful friends! Kim and Gracie have both nominated me for a blog award. So very sweet of them. Thank you Kim and Gracie.
So I am going to jump right in and share 7 things about me:
1. I LOVE the color "PINK" - all shades. Yes Vickie and I certainly have that in common - lol!
2. I am married to my DH of (wait a minute I have to take out the calculator) hmmm... 28 yrs.
3. We have been blessed with a wonderful and only son - Nicholas. My husband and I are so thankful for having such a incredible good son. His aunt calls him "Saint Nick"!
4. I can remember clearly the time when I was in Hancock Fabrics store waaaay back when and saw a cross stitch pattern that I just had to stitch. I didn't even know what cross stitch was. So I bought the chart and looked up in the phone book needleshops. I found Leann's shop in Sacramento. Sadly she closed a few a few years later. But I went in with my chart and she taught me about the looking for the DMC threads & adia fabric that I needed for the chart. I bought them and went home and taught myself cross stitch. The chart was "Reflections of the Past" by Paula Vaughan - Leisure Arts #471. I completed it (forgot how long it took me but I finished it the same year I started). I took my chart with me when I had it framed because I wanted it exactly how it was matted & framed just like the cover on the leaflet. Looking back now this chart had half and three quarter stitches & I did it!!!
5. I am a Catholic and my faith in my lord is always present.
6. I love love love seeing your needleworks and always get inspired from your blogs.
7. When I write "love Annette" or "with my appreciation and love" I am truly sending you "love" and know that you are greatly appreciated. I'm always surprised when I hear that someone grew up without them being told they were loved and still happens even in present day. I figure that if I can add some happiness to someone even for that second they read what I write "love Annette" - well that makes my heart glow.
And now I get to nominate 10 blogs. To visit the blogs just click on the names. In no specific order:
The above blogs are wonderful and hope you get to visit them. There are many more beautiful blogs that share our love of needleworks. I will be back soon. With my love and appreciation - Annette