Thursday, May 31, 2012

WIP for The Queen's Diamond Jubilee

25ct Lugana Cream
Queen's Diamond Jubilee Sampler
by The Sampler Girl
DMC Threads as suggested


Who didn't watch any of the Royal Wedding's? I sure did. I had fallen in love with Princess Diana ever since her wedding. I and lots of my family & friends, have watched all the royal weddings that were aired since. Now its the Queen's Diamond Jubilee this weekend. In preparation of the event I am stitching this wonderful cute sampler. When I saw it - I just had to stitch it. I ordered it from The Sampler Girl online catalog. It's an EPattern. As soon as I paid, I received the EPattern in the same evening. Talk about convenient! I started this wip last night. I think it will be a quick stitch, it's only 5x7. Mine will be slightly larger because of the 25ct and not 28 ct it calls for. So nice to use up my stash. You can find the EPattern here. If you want the hard copy of the pattern , you can chose to order that instead. I wanted to get it done before the festivities begin.
In USA this Monday (June 4th) and Tuesday (June 5th) morning on Good Morning America - there will be live coverage from London. And this Tuesday (June 5th) night will air The Concert from Buckingham Palace in Honor of the Queen. It's the same channel as good Morning America is on. It's all so very exciting for me. Mom loves all the jewels the royals wear and she will watch also. I'll post as soon as I am done stitching and finishing it. So get out and wear your Pearls, Diamonds and Tiara's. I plan to make tea sandwiches and order a cake:))) Have a Royal great weekend. Thank you so very much for your comments. I do enjoy reading them.
Always with Love and Appreciation - Annette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is a great pattern Annette. I need to go search for my tiara if you will excuse me!

Carol said...

Your plans for watching the Diamond Jubilee coverage sound like such fun, Annette. I'm sure you and your mom will have a grand time! Lovely stitching to commemorate the occasion, too :)